Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Tuesday's With Dorie

Ok, so technically I guess it is already Wednesday.....but I did try to get this Tuesdays with Dorie off the ground this week.

Tuesdays with Dorie is a group of people who weekly are making a dish out of the exact same cookbook. Membership at last count was 100. I joined because I love to bake and I would like to be more adventurous in my cooking.


This week's Recipe was a caramel flan. Now even thought technically I have never tried flan, if you were to ask me I would say that I did not like it. But I figure heck, why not and braved making it. Here is a picture of it in my oven.
I will post a little later how it turns out and what I think about my first bite of flan....
And I think I will get started on next weeks assignment so I can get on track.

3 comments:

cruisingkitty said...

I'm glad you braved it because it is sooo good! We'll look forward to the rest of the story!

The Frosted Bake Shop said...

soooooo. what did you think of it?

Gretchen Noelle said...

Cannot wait to hear what you think! Glad you are diving in on Tuesdays!