Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TWD: Marshmellows

I still could never get those pictures loaded for the Lemon Cream tart, I am thinking there must be something wrong with the actual files.

I did not participate this week because I had my parents in town for just a few days, not because my husband rolled his eyes when I told him what this weeks recipe was. "Just Marshmellows??" "Like the three packages that we have in the cupboard"...... He is a really great supportive guy, so it was funny hearing this from him.....Oh well.

Please check in at Tuesday's With Dorie to see what others are making. And check back next week for my version of Bill's Big Carrot Cake.

2 comments:

Lori said...

I love the name of your blog! THere are so many things to learn when you start blogging, arent there?

Chez Denise et Laudalino said...

You should try them. Great recipe and super yummy. Lenny rolled his eyes, too, but then LOVED them and has not stopped talking about it.