Friday, June 6, 2008

Crockpotting

I am in love with crockpotting.....it has been a while since I have used mine, but I am determined to use it more because who really wants to heat up the house during the summer in the South? I have a crockpot cookbook that I am looking forward to exploring. But I have also found a site that I like to check in on every once in a while. It is called http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/. This lady is trying to crockpot every day. I am also inspired to try things out - the easier the better because a good friend of mine is going moving through the military and will be living in a hotel for quite a bit until they get housing. So...that said look for some reviews of my crockpoting experience....past and present here.

Do you have a favorite recipe?

2 comments:

CB said...

I don't use my crockpot as much as I use to but one of my favorite crockpot recipes is Salsa Chicken. Its SO good! I am not even a bean fan! If you try it, let me know what you think :)
/Clara

Crockpot Lady said...

thank you, Sharon, for your kind words and for the link to my blog. I'm having a lot of fun with this project!

-steph