Monday, September 22, 2008

Birthday Cake


I have gotten away from my blogs for a while....sorry! I have made several yummy concoctions and such, just never have time to post. Here is a picture of the Birthday cake I made for my neice for her 4th birthday. She currently is in love with all things Tinkerbell. This is the first kind of cake that I have made like this - from a shaped pan. I had fun, but also learned alot. ...... I have made a few more things....when I get them downloaded I will post more.

4 comments:

Christine said...

That cake is beautiful! We are currently in love with Tinkerbell in my house.

Tara said...

Holy COW! That is awesome...I can't imagine how long that took! Great job

Leo and Debbie Burgin said...

Good for you! It's important to expand your horizons, and I mean your talents, not your backside. Nice looking cake. Love MOM

Liz said...

That's so cool!